News from a kitchen working at the spot:
- in the morning the UNHCR set up another tent
- at 6 pm a train with 1800 people arrived in Cakovec
- people were sent with buses to Sredisce
- 300 came to Petisovci, 1200 stayed, 300 to Brezice?
- at the night: 2000-4000 people apparently crossed the Croatian-Slovenian border by foot (Brogova / Dobrova)
- Brezice ist the main registration center, structures and support are there. Food is provided, but probably now warm food.
- NEEDED: men‘s clothes, shoes size 40 and taller, warm & rain clothes (jackets & coats)